Springboard Applications Are Now Closed
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To be eligible for a springboard 2013 programme
A person must be:
Unemployed with a previous history of employment and satisfy one of the following criteria and be seeking employment:
- Be in receipt of a Social Protection Payment. There is no requirement to be in receipt of a payment for a particular period of time prior to the commencement of the programme. Participants in receipt of an eligible payment at the time the Springboard Course commences are eligible to apply for a place on that course. However, providers will be required to give priority to applications from people who are long term unemployed.
- Be signing for Social Insurance contribution credits
- Be previously self employed
And Actively Seeking Employment
- People participating in the Community Employment Scheme, the Rural Social Scheme, Tús, JobBridge, or in receipt of the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance or the Short Term Enterprise Allowance may apply for Springboard and, with the approval of a Department of Social Protection Facilitator, take up a Springboard Course.
- People who are on short term working and in receipt of a jobseekers payment.
To participate in a NFQ Level 9 (Post Graduate) course, a period of at least one year must have elapsed since completing a full time undergraduate degree programme leading to a major award at level 8 on the NFQ.