Students who wish to continue their part-time studies in 2016-17 can re-register simply by e-mailing LLL@it-tallaght.ie. The email must include the following:
- student number
- programme code (as it appears on student ID card)
- telephone number
- end by saying ‘Please Re-Register Me For 2016-17’.
You will then be deemed to have accepted a place on the course again for next year, re-registration for 2016-17 will begin and correct fees will be applied to your account. The appropriate fees can be paid at http://www.payittdublin.ie to complete registration.
New or Add-On Programme
Students who have completed the final year of their current programme and wish to continue onto an additional programme can apply online at http://www.it-tallaght.ie/part-time-courses-application. On receipt of the application, the Part-time Office will begin re-registration. Deposits and fees can be paid at http://www.payittdublin.ie to complete registration.
Offers must be accepted using the online application system at the link above. If you do not re-register you will not be able to start your course in September.
Payment of Fees
Once a place has been accepted on a course payment of fees is required. Full details are given below – if you are registering to a professional programme see point 5 below.
- If all fees are paid by 30 August 2016 you will be registered on your programme and your student card will be issued at the start of term.
- If you have been accepted on a IT Tallaght programme (Minor Award, Special Purpose Award, Higher Certificate or Degree Programme), you must pay a minimum of €650 by19 September 2016. Please allow sufficient time for registration after the payment of fees and before the start of term (19 September).
- Students who have not paid by 31 October 2016 will be charged an additional late fee of €120, will have a hold put on all student services and results, and will not be able to sit examinations.
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your fees through IT Tallaght’s online payment facility by 31 October 2016. Reminders may not be issued by the Institute.
- If you have been accepted on a professional programme (e.g. IATI, IPICS, EIQA, CIPD) you will not be allowed to start your programme unless all your fees have been paid. All fees must be paid by 19 September 2016.
- If no fees are paid on or before 19 September 2016 you will be considered as having withdrawn your application and your place may be allocated to another applicant. Your re-registration fee of €100 will not be refunded.
Please note that the majority of classes will start week commencing Monday 19 September 2016.
There will be induction and registration for first time students in the week beginning 12 September 2016.