The mission of Institute of Technology Tallaght is to be the centre of higher education and knowledge creation within South Dublin County and its environs, to broaden participation in higher education in the region, to be recognised as a leader in supporting research and commercial innovation, and to assist in the advancement of the economic, social and cultural life of the region.
The Institute will:
- Offer a range of relevant and flexible learning opportunities within a professional and supportive learning environment, which are career focused.
- Provide increased lifelong learning opportunities commensurate with the career requirements of those living in the region and with the developmental needs of business and industry.
- Promote equality of access and opportunity to widen participation and facilitate all learners in achieving their potential.
- Serve as a leader and centre for the advancement of research, commercial innovation and enterprise development within the region.
- Implement civic engagement initiatives to maximise participation of, and increase opportunities for, all citizens in the development of the region.
- Cultivate a range of international activities and partnerships to advance the core activities and role of the Institute.
ITT Dublin’s Values
ITT Dublin will ASPIRE to provide the best higher education institution it can through fostering and encouraging a core set of values across all the activities of the Institute.
The Institute is:
Thomas Stone - Institute President
To contact the President's Office - Phone: + 353 1 404 2110 email