Making an Application
The information below is a guide to the process. Read through the Steps below and then make sure you have the necessary information on hand as you submit your application. Note you can save your online application at any time by clicking 'save and exit'. To return to complete your application please click here.
If you know which course you would like to apply for, you can click on Apply Now! Part Time Programmes. If not follow the steps below. If you cannot find a link for your chosen Part-time programme, please contact the Part-time Office on 01 4042101.
This page contains important information regarding the completion of your application including information required in relation to entry criteria, fee reduction, fee subsidy and company payment.
Please read it carefully
New Applicants Only
If this is the first time you have applied to IT Tallaght you will need to have the following scanned documents available to upload with your application. You will also need your PPS number.
Documentation relating to entry requirements:
- •Copy of Photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- •Leaving Certificate results (or equivalent) if you are under 23 years of age on the 1 January 2016.
- •Leaving Certificate results (or equivalent) and/or Curriculum Vitae detailing life and work experience if you are over 23 years of age on the 1 January 2016.
- •Transcript of results from previous qualification obtained if applicable.
- •Proven competency in English (If you have not passed English at Leaving Certificate Level or equivalent). To check English requirements please Click Here:
New Applicants and Re-registering Applicants
If you are either a new or re-registering applicants you may need to have one or more of the following documents available to upload with your application if you wish to apply for a fee reduction, subsidy or company payment in relation to your fees. Documentation relating to fee subsidies, discounts and company payments is available here.
Once you have the necessary documents and you know which course you are applying for, please go to Apply Online find the correct programme and click the link for the appropriate Year (on the right of the screen).
To continue with your application please click [APPLY & Create Account] if you are new applicant.
If you are an existing student of ITT Dublin you can log in using your Student Number (X000...starting with a capital X) and your password which is the same one you use to log on the Institute’s Network and then click the Login Button.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in contact to update you on its status.