Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Management
TA_BMNGT_B (1 year add-on)
Type of Qualification:
Honours Bachelor Degree
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday (If completing all modules) It can be completed on a modular basis over a longer period of time.
Monday 19 September 2016
About the Course
Upon completing this programme, participants will:
- Have a strategic view of modern business operationg in a dynamic enviroment.
- Understand the multi-disciplinary approaches to management.
- Understand the institutional framework within which business operates.
- Have the ability to apply management information systems.
- Have specialised knowledge in the following areas: business policy, human resource management, international market, employment law, marketing management, innovation and enterprise development, project management, corporate finance - and depending on elective choice, tourism, management/employee relations practice/management science.
NFQ Level 7 or Equivalent Qualification
Important Course Information
There are no languages available on the part-time programme. There are five core modules in each semester and students must also complete an elective module. Electives run subject to demand. Normally the elective in sem 7 is Employee Relations Practice in sem 7 and Organisational Development & Change in sem 8. The module descriptors (see below) indicate which modules are core and which are electives.
Semester 7Strategic Managment 1
Corporate Social Respons
Tourism Management 1
Employee Relations Practice
Semester 8Management Practice
Supply Chain Management
Corporate Finance & Governance
Strategic Management 2
Org Development & Change
Tourism Management 2
Management Science 2
Graduates will have the conceptual skills necessary for an executive career in business, the public service, non-profit organisations or to establish their own business. Graduates may also wish to pursue a Masters Degree Level 9 award in Business.
Fees & Funding
Year 1: €2500 (Inclusive of ITT Dublin registration and exam fee.)
€200 per module plus the ITT Dublin registration fee of €30 and examination fee of €15 per module (up to a maximum of €70 per academic year)
How to Apply
Applications are made online
Raymond Keaney (Head of Department of Management)
T : + 353 1 4042873
Department phone extensions: + 353 1 404 2300 / 2333 / 2305 / 2306 / 2307 - Fax: + 353 1 4042304
Information Desk, Department of Lifelong
Learning. Tel: +353 1 4042101
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org