The Full-time Fees Office is Now Located in Icon Court. The Fees Office Will Be Open for Queries Relating to Previous Third Level Attendance and Non EU Tuition Related Queries Between 11.30am and 12.30am Monday and Wednesday During September and October Only. Thereafter, Any Fee Related Queries Should be Sent to email@example.com
The Student Contribution Charge for academic year 2016/17 will be €3,000. This is payable by all students, except those who are approved for the Student Grant. For further information on student grants and grant applications please go to www.susi.ie
A tuition fee may apply to those who do not qualify for Free Tuition Fees under the Free Fees Initiative ( Level 8 programmes) or the Free Tuition Fees Scheme (Level 6 and 7 programmes). Please see below for further information.
- Table of Fees 2016/17
- Fee Payment Dates 2016/17
- Previous Third Level Declaration Form 2016/17
- NON EU Fee Assessment Form 2016/167
- Pay your fees online - Online Fee Payments
For additional charges which may apply to some programmes click here
Department of Education and Skills documents relating to Higher Education Fees:
- “Free Fees Initiative” (Level 8 Programmes only)
- “Free Tuition Fees” (Level 6 and 7 Programmes only)
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Fees
If you have any query in relation to full time registration please contact any of the people listed.
- Tracey Burke 01 4042061
- Margaret Murphy 01 4042053