January 2017 Exam Timetables
January 2017 Examination Timetables
Your January 2017 written examination timetable is available here
What you need to Do Before you Go to Your Written Exams
- It is important to check your exam timetables regularly in advance of each of your exams as timetables can be subject to change for legitimate resourcing and logistical reasons.
- Please check the date, time and location of each of your exams.
- Students must present a current student identity (ID) card at every exam to gain access to the venue.
- Arrive early at the venue to allow sufficient time to settle down before the exam commences.
- If you do not produce your student identity (ID) card at each exam you will incur a charge of €50.00.
- Examination results will be withheld for non-payment of this charge and students will not have access to their computer account, moodle or their library account until the fine is paid in full.
- Students are not permitted to have the following in an exam, study notes, their mobile phone and any other device that could potentially give access to study aids during an exam. If a student is found with any unauthorised materials or devices, they will be confiscated until the matter is investigated. See our Institute Regulations Handbook (General Student Discipline Policy & Procedures – Examinations pages 13 to 29)
Transport to Our Exam Venues Off Site – National Basketball Arena
- IT Tallaght run a bus daily to the National Basketball arena in the morning, afternoon and evening each day while written exams are scheduled for that venue.
- The bus leaves 45 minutes before the exams are due to commence ie for exams commencing at 9 30 am each morning the bus will leave the main campus at 8 45 am sharp.
- The bus leaves from outside the Synergy Centre building on our main campus and it is free to all our students.
In the Event of Adverse Weather Conditions
- Obviously we hope the weather stays fine for you all doing exams, however in the event of severe weather conditions (likely given its January) see what both we and you need to do in these circumstances Adverse Weather Protocol
If you have any query, please contact the Examinations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org - Our examination team and office are located in the Registrar's office, room 120 on our main campus
Brendan Harte 01 4042131
Jennie Clinton 01 4042295
Maria Donohue 01 4042899
Elaine O Connor 01 4042162
If you are expecting to sit any module that has not been scheduled on the timetable please email us with your student number, name, and full details of the module you are querying.