Using the Student Email System
The Institute has changed policy on student mail which gives you the choice over which mail system you use to receive mail communications from the Institute. We are no longer providing or supporting a student mail system but will send mail to the email address of your choice.
- Existing users of our mail system @ittd.ie can continue to use the mail system but it will no longer be synchronised with Institute services. Password changes made on your institute login account will not be reflected in the mail @ittd.ie account.
- Microsoft will continue to support @ittd.ie mail accounts and users although the login page has changed from https://www.outlook.com to http://mail.office365.com
- We have introduced a facility on your Moodle profile page where you can update the mail address you wish to use for receiving mail communication from the Institute. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide a valid mail address and that you check it regularly to ensure that you don’t miss out on important communications from the Institute.
- Access to all mail systems will be available from PC’s in the Institute.
- Exam pins and other Institute email will be sent to this address only.
- If you require technical support telephone (01) 4042010 or call to the IT Support Centre in room 205.