1. Prof. John Lowry and Prof. Carmel Breslin, NUI Maynooth is collaborator within HEA CASH centre in the area of ‘Neurochemical Analysis using Microdialysis with Integrated Microsensor’
2. Dr. Eric Moore, Dr. Eric Moore, Environmental Programme Coordinator, Life Science Interface, Tyndall National Institute, Cork, Ireland.
3. Prof. Wanqin Jin, Laboratory of Materials Oriented Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing, China.
4. Prof. Emmanuel Iwuoha and Prof. Priscilla Baker, University of the Western Cape, Capetown South Africa.
5. Prof. Fiona Regan, Assoc. Professor in Environmental Sensing, Marine and Environmental Sensing Technology Hub (MESTECH), National Centre for Sensor Research, School of Chemical Sciences, Dublin City University. Previous joint projects in the area of capillary electrophoresis of environmentally important chemicals.
6. Prof. Dermot Diamond and Dr. Kevin Fraser, Clarity Centre, National Centre for Sensor Research, Dublin City University.
7. Dr. Calum Dickenson and Dr. Fathima Laffir, Materials Surface Science Institute (MSSI) University of Limerick - collaborator on surface analysis for novel nanomaterials.
8. Dr. Yaroslav Korpan, Vice-Director of the Institute, Leading Research Scientist of the Laboratory of Biomolecular Electronics, Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, NAS of Ukraine (biomedical diagnostics).
9. Dr. Vijayamohanan K. Pillai, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, INDIA (carbon nanomaterials synthesis and functionalisation, SEM analysis),
10. Prof. Alan Bond University of Monash (polyoxometallate electrocatalysts),
11. Prof. Susan Lunte (University of Kansas (microchip capillary electrophoresis),
12. Dr. Darren Walsh, University of Nottingham (area of specialism SECM),
13. Dr. Tim Richardson, University of Sheffield, U.K. (micro and nanopatterning of novel nanomaterials using organic masks designed at ITT),
14. Prof. Joseph Wang (while at New Mexico State University collaborated and held student exchange),