Welcome to the Chaplaincy at IT Tallaght
-a place of welcome, of hospitality and a space for you to belong.
Chaplains are often asked what chaplains do;
Students come to the Chaplaincy for various reasons:
- speak with one of the Chaplains on a confidential basis.
- seek conversation and support
- to find a place of hospitality and kindness in the College
- meditate/pray in the Quiet Room.
- simply to enjoy a break between classes.
- Experience inter-cultural and religious exchange
- attend liturgical/religious and secular functions.
- Pray as you go
How about this new and exciting way of tuning in to God? Pray as you go...on your MP3 player! For details, visit: www.pray-as-you-go.org
- Sacred Space
Take time out each day to pray at your computer. www.sacredspace.ie
- Book of Intentions:
Feel free to light a candle and write your troubles/reflections and thanks in the Book of Intentions in the Quiet Room.
- For general information on chaplaincy at third level in Ireland, visit www.chaplaincy.ie
Full Time Roman Catholic Chaplain
|Part time Church of Ireland Chaplain
Rev. William Deverell
On Call: Home: 01-4621044